SHOW YOUR CUSTOMERS YOU CARE ABOUT ALASKA’S WILD LANDS
Businesses that make charitable gifts to the Southeast Alaska Land Trust communicate to their customers that they care about Alaska’s idyllic landscape and that a healthy economy includes protected view-sheds and thriving wildlife habitat.
WHY SHOULD YOU SUPPORT SEAL TRUST?
- SEAL Trust is a national leader in land conservation practices and operates throughout the entire Southeast Alaska region.
- SEAL Trust has hundreds of supporters. Our supporters represents a cross section of Alaskans who believe in conservation as a means to help our state thrive.
- Do you know about the current land conservation projects we’re working toward?
WAYS YOUR BUSINESS CAN SUPPORT OUR WORK
- Unrestricted gifts of cash or securities
- Event sponsorship
- In Kind Donations
- Matching gifts for your employees who support SEAL Trust
- Gift memberships
- Project support
BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
- Ongoing promotion of your business or organization via placement of your contact information on our website, in newsletters, and annual reports. Let’s help one another in our mutual success!
- Invitation to SEAL Trust events.
- Exclusive invitations to ride-along with us on stewardship visits of our protected properties.
- Make a positive difference – Your involvement will help provide: better air quality, more endangered species habitat, greater awareness regarding conservation issues, safer watersheds, cleaner beaches, opportunities for better public recreation.
All or part of your gift may be deductible as a charitable contribution. Please check with your tax advisor.
We are grateful for the generosity and support of our business donors.
If you are interested in becoming a business member and showing your support for land conservation in Southeast Alaska, we can be reached at email@example.com or (907) 586-3100.
Gifts of any type are welcome and make a difference!
THANK YOU for supporting land conservation in Southeast Alaska!