Community Advisors work with the Board of Directors and staff to help promote our mission throughout Southeast Alaska. We appoint individuals who value natural areas, who have a deep connection and commitment to Southeast Alaska and their community, and who bring skills and experience to the Southeast Alaska Land Trust to help accomplish its conservation mission.
Community Advisors will:
- Serve as a liaison for the Southeast Alaska Land Trust within their communities;
- Help increase the profile of the Southeast Alaska Land Trust within the region;
- Suggest opportunities to link the Southeast Alaska Land Trust with landowners interested in land conservation;
- Participate in Board and/or Lands Committee meetings when a project located within their community is on the meeting agenda; and
- Help identify opportunities to link our organization with potential new supporters within the region.
Southeast Alaska Land Trust Community Advisors are recognized as a leader and as an advocate for conservation of important areas within their community.
For more information on the Southeast Alaska Land Trust Community Advisors, please contact us at (907) 586-3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.