- Outdoor recreation by, or education of, the general public.
- Protection of a relatively natural habitat of fish, wildlife, or plants, or similar ecosystem including cross-peninsula wildlife corridor.
- Preservation of certain open space.
- Compensation for wetland impacts through ILF mitigation
- Uniqueness of property to area.
- Consistency of the proposed open space use with existing private conservation programs in the area.
- Likelihood that development of the property would lead to or contribute to degradation of the scenic, natural, or historic character of the area.
- Importance of the property in preserving a local or regional landscape or resource that attracts tourism or commerce to the area.
- Opportunity for general public to use the property or appreciate its scenic values.