February 23 – Sasquatch Scramble Snowshoe 5K
Join us Saturday, February 23rd, 2019 as we stomp, scurry, and scramble in the name of conservation. The Southeast Alaska Land Trust is committed to preserving lands in Southeast Alaska, and we want to invite you to be a part of it!
- The race will be held at Montana Creek Road, in Juneau (past the shooting range)
- 9AM – Race day registration and bib pick-up
- 10AM – Race start
- Registration Fee: $20 to pre-register, or $25 on race day
- **The first 20 participants to register ONLINE will receive a free, commemorative race coffee mug!**
100-Yard Snowshoe Dash Fun Run:
- For kids 12 years and under
- 10:05AM – Race start
- Fun Run participants run for free!
All racers are required to wear snowshoes (unless there is not enough snow, in which case the race will turn into a trail run). The run will take place whether or not we have enough snow for snowshoeing.
We recommend that you bring a change of clothes for after the race. Snacks and water will be available for all competitors, while supplies last.
Online registration will end at midnight (or thereabouts) on Friday, February 22nd, 2019. Register now to avoid an additional $5 registration fee.
We can’t wait to see you there!