Join us for our annual
Holiday Open House & Wine Auction!
December 7th | 4:00pm – 6:00pm
119 Seward Street, Suite 2
In conjunction with Gallery Walk
Come meet our staff and Board, and find out what we’ve been up to this year! We’ll be celebrating with several other businesses in our hall, so stop by their offices, too, for snacks, music, and activities! While you’re here, why not support SEAL Trust AND take home a bottle of wine by participating in our Wine Auction? Everybody wins!
How will the wine auction work, you ask?
This event is a silent auction fundraiser. This is how it will work:
• Three tables will be set up with a mixed selection of affordable, mid-priced, and expensive wines (~$15 to $100 in value).
• Each bottle will be wrapped to hide the bottle and value.
• Each bottle will be numbered and paired with a bid sheet, with a minimum bid of $20, a minimum bid increase of $1, and a “Buy It Now” price of $50.
• Auction items may also include a “group” of items, such as a bottle of wine paired with a gift card to a local restaurant.
• Each table will close at a different time during the evening (i.e. Table 1 closes at 5:00pm, Table 2 closes at 5:30pm, and Table 3 closes at 6:00pm).
• Supporters have the opportunity to get a top quality bottle of wine for a low price, but will still walk away with a bottle of wine, even if they don’t receive an expensive one.
Sounds fun, right? We hope to see you there!
This is a benefit for the Southeast Alaska Land Trust.
All proceeds directly support the Southeast Alaska Land Trust and land conservation throughout Southeast Alaska.